Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Hi Everyone, well I was asked which songs I sang the other night so here goes, I sang Black Velvet by alanah Myles, Witchy Woman and Lyin' Eyes by the Eagles, Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman, and Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt.

The next time I go to sing with the Band is Thursday night, it's just a bunch that get's together for Jam Night, and I've discovered that I really enjoy it. I am also in a karaokee competition right now at the Red Knight which takes place at the Red Knight on wednesday nights, I have qualified for the semi-finals. I do not have to go this week but I might.

Anyway, 'tis time to jet, as always there is never enough time to do everything that I would like to do...

Take Care All

6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I really like all of those songs- now this jamming session, is it a private gig, or are we talking Red Knight? Haven't been there in several decades- but just might get out to hear you-

11:49 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I love those songs too..eerie! Love the picture of the wolf..I might take it too..hehehe.
And Nannan be careful of the Red Knight...it's a good pick-up place, or used to be.....so I heard...from a friend...yeah, that's it, a friend.

2:05 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I'm in no danger of being picked up, there, or anywhere-- :)

3:12 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-it's not private we are talking the Red Knight....and if you wantto come here me it's going to have to be soon as the count down stands it's like 32 days.

4:29 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I need a clearer definition of soon- like exactly what night are you singing with the band at the Red Knight?

4:57 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-Thursday night is band night Wednesday night is competition night

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home