Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack




Alright so it has been awhile since I have blogged...So just a quick update.
We gave Larry a buzz cut about a month ago in preparation for the hot weather.
I started working for a friend on the 9th taking care of her 3 year old and her 11 week old, so of course you know I am loving that.
Other than that not a whole lot going on, oh and for those of you who haven't seen a picture of me recently I dyed my hair blonde awhile back...roots are showing bad now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Welcome back..
Love the pic's think I will borrow them lol..
Love you lots and lots Mom

11:26 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Me again..
Wow look how long your hair is getting
love Mom

11:27 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I love your new look!! Great pictures-- your happiness is apparent--

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home