Monday, June 05, 2006

Yarmouth Shows it's true colors


well this purple and blue Lobster was caught right here off of Yarmouth..A sure sign that it takes all kinds.I did get to go see the movie..it was awesome*S*...went to the competition after..am still doing well...Thursday night with the band was good..Angie will have to get a babysitter this Thursday 'cause I plan on going out.The good news is I get my plane ticket this week.. The date of the flight is July the 1st for sure...So yay*S*Yes I am very happy..which is really good for me....Stress of packking aside..the fear of flying aside..it's all good.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I know all about that fear of flying- but when the reward is greater than the fear, who knows what we'll do- What time do you perform on Thurs. night-

5:02 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Once again I have stolen one of your pictures...I love the purple/blue lobster.
I love flying...the take off is great..and the landing is even more fun. Don't worry....the pilot doesn't want to die...hahahhahaha.
At least..I don't think so......hmmmm.
Love...Marsha

7:30 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan- Not until after midnight..you would be better off coming on a Wednesday night while I am singing in the competition..I start singing then around 9pm, it's not with the band but hey I'm still singing, and you are right the reward is greater than the fear.

teahound-How in the world could I ever forget Dad's birthday? and I am here now..but unfortunately it isn't kid free...ANd as you already know I have my ticket conformation now...*S* July 1st, 7:15am the flight leaves Halifax...landing in Edmonton at 9:40am (or 12:40pm here).

tuffysmom-..That is what my boyfriend said*L*

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home