Friday, June 13, 2008

of Birthdays and homemade cake


Yes, here we are, Friday the 13th, which those of you who really know me know I love.
This time around more to Love as it is June 13th, my loving hubby's birthday.
I made his cake last night and decorated it after work, we had Darcy and Shantel come over with the boys and had supper, an array of meat cooked by Pat on the bbq and a Potato Salad made by me.

The Cake I made was a marble cake, vanilla frosting with a mixture of cool whip, vanilla ice cream, and oreo in the middle of it, and then more oreo as additional decor. It came out very well and everyone enjoyed.

A good evening, with good friends, celebrating the birth of the man I love so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Sounds like a really tasty cake, and a wonderful evening..
Love you lots and lots Mom

6:20 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Phew, I thought I had missed something!! A baby looks good on him though!!
And Tammie,, thanks so much for your comments on the post about Chris's apology-- you so got it!! I was looking for an opinion about what he had written, and I truly appreciate your insight! love you

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home