Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just Another Day!


Hey all well as usual this is just another day in the life of me...I am here at Mom's, today is Dad's birthday (53), get to see everyone later, which is great because I want to before I move..The official flight day is July the first. I am very happy about that..it is three weeks away. Pat's birthday is in 3 days(29) I sent up his birthday present the other day so he will have it in time, it's a deck of tarot cards, it's the dragon deck they are awesome. A friend of mine bestowed a going away gift to me which I really like and will use. She got me a deck of faerie wisdom cards and I really like them.
The semi-finals of the singing competition are
this week. They really should just go right to the finals seeing as there are only three of us who have qualified and that is after they extended the preliminaries by a week. However they may be allowing another singer in just so we have 4 people, she was one night shy of meeting the qualifications so...I want to go up to camp before I move with a couple of my friends, even if it is only for a few hours.....
Anyway..Have a good day all, this rain can't last forever!




3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Tam, here's hoping Pat doesn't know about this blog- he now knows about his birthday present!!!! Can you tell fortunes? See you tonight!

12:07 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-nope he doesn't have my blog*S*..which is a good thing..If I have my cards with me I can but I don't have any of them with me...
Yes I will see you tonight....

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I understand you're moving far away. I have a family in Calgary Alberta...I sure hope you keep on 'blogging'. You have a lovely family. I wish you all in the best in your new life...Nannan's sister..Marsha

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home