Thursday, August 17, 2006

OUCH!!!!!


Alright I have been up way to long and it is 6 am...
I was up at 5am as nature dictates sometimes, and about 15 minutes later I was almost back to sleep , rolled over and low and behold the next thing I'm doing is yelling to Pat(who had to leave early this moning to go to work) for HELP!

My knee popped out of place..unfortunatley he didn't get it on the first try, he managed the second time...I didn't turn to face him..I couldn't...lot's of pain and a crying Tammie...'nuff said..I am just figuring out now how to get downstairs to call into work as..I can't walk...and he is gone...
So..
no worries..I'll be yaking care of me today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Oh Tam,its time to see a Doc. again.
Don't give me excuses,nows the time to go.....
Thank God Pat was able to get it back in.

Love you lots and lots Mom

PS
When your in pain , I'm in pain.Not physically,but in my heart.

5:24 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

NO DOCTORS
me too I am glad he was still home
I know you are mom and I love you

5:59 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

LCLJ- I already have permanenbt dammage, and a big enough scar to testify to the surgeries that I have done on it..
I am not covered by Pat's health plan for a year as that is how long it will take for the Militarty to observe as as common law and I have to be in province for at least 3 months to get Alberta Health care, which by the way apparently still costs...I'll be ok

11:39 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

So was it all the "KICKING" that gave you the trouble with the knee... (I am still trying to figure out if there is any meaning to your name, and this is the first lead I think I got!! LOL)
G.

6:55 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

G-the name kicking-and-singing comes from the fact that no matter what in my life I jsut keep on kicking, and singing is something that I love to do so other than say the classic phrase kicking and screaming I opted for singing.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home