Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hi All


Well another day come and gone pretty much, right now it's4:11pm, I've been off work for an hour...
There is a couple that comes in to work all the time, really nice people, and I have had the good fortune to be the one to take their orders the last couple of times that they have been in..,
Anywya they mentioned today that they are in a band, and I mentioned that I had been singing before I moved out here..They asked where I had moved from..I told them Nova Scotia..the gentlemen asked where abouts so I told him Yarmouth, he's from Antigonish, and his wife is from PEI...
Then they looked at me and said, "No wonder we liek oyu, you're a maritimer!"
I like them they are nice people, oh and the woman who had given me a hard time my first day told me today that she really likes me...
My boss asked me today if I feel brave enough to try working Drive-Thru yet, I told him maybe..I don't know if I am ready yet.
Anyway..it was a good day..talking to Mom now so later and much love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'm glad that woman came to her senses- why wouldn't anyone like you---- obviusly she hadn't made any effort to get to know you--- maybe you'll get some singing in--- Glad you had a good day-- much love tam!

3:35 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thank you Nannan that was very sweet of you

3:54 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're enjoying your job. It's good to meet new people...and maybe that woman was just having a bad day the other time. Sometimes it's not always about us. Anyway...enjoy yourself....and take care.

5:35 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Has anyone heard from tymber?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home