Saturday, August 12, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright, why AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh?
Well my paycheck was supposed to be put in the bank by way of direct deposit....and it ddn't..had I known this yesterday then I could have put my check in the bank, now i have to wait until Monday to deposit th estupid thing, because even if I put it in through the bank machine I have to wait a couple of days....I have no idea why it wasn't done I gave my boss the information before I got paid 2 weeks ago...
AND now just to be a pain in the butt, for some reason blogspot isn't letting me put up any pictures, and I had the perfect one to illustrate ho wI am feeling at this particular moment..
*takes a deep breath*
Okay I'm alright, I will be calm, and I won't be aggressive with my boss tomorow when I inquire as to why it wasn't done...
My luck he probably lost my information..
Be Well, love you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Hey, I'm waiting for those pictures Pat took of the lake-- and it usually isn't a good idea to get agressive with boss, especially if you're hoping for another pay check-- sometimes those transfer things take time-- teaches you patience----- love you and keep smiling !!!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-that is why I said I would be calm and not be agressive..thing is he siad it would be put in this week...
love you too..will get the pictures up as soon as he puts them on his computer...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Shall I come beat him up for you??? I know how you are feeling babe. I really do. Someone said they would do something and they didn't, very frustrating and now you have to wait until the beginning of the week to get the money :( No good. Ok I'm off to update my blog. Maybe you need to come home for a visit when your niece is born?? Just teasing ya.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home