Sunday, November 16, 2008

Been Awhile



Ok, so it has become my customary action to only blog once every few months or so...more the or so than anything else...
We have had the boys all weekend and I have enjoyed it, I am also enjoying the peace of nap time right now, which I know will not last for long and since it is now that the dishwasher is still running I have not been able to jump in the shower as I had planned..I will have to get Alexander up shortly and then the baby will be waking up..so looks like it will just have to be Pat to the rescue. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello sweetie,I love the pictures!!Was sorry to hear that you won't be moving to Ontario this summer, but, I'll get over it.
Love you lots and miss you ...
Mom

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home