Monday, June 12, 2006

Mom wanted to Cry!



Well Saturday went very well and thank you everyone for making it a great day despite the rain. I know that mom wanted to cry*S*, but she didn't which is good because if she had of then I would of...so Mom..thanks for not crying.

Hard to believe we managed to get 4 generations under one roof...who would think there were that many of us*L*?

Today I mailed off a couple of BIG parcels! Which is great because I really needed to.

Al;right I am being beckoned more later.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

The crying time will surely come- for both of you- nothing wrong with crying--- is there????

7:44 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Mom-*S*I know..and thanks.
nannan-no there isn't anything wrong with crying and the time is fast approaching when it is going to happen..but I can surely wait a couple more weeks.

2:32 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

What does the *S* mean?

2:56 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*S*=smile

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home