Saturday, August 19, 2006

hola


Right now it is 10am my time, 1pm back home, it is currently 19 degrees out in Yarmouth and cloudy, it is 20 degrees here and is also cloudy.
Pat got home at 6am as he is workign the night shift for a couple of days. Apparently he gets carnky when he doesn't get proper sleep..I warned him if he takes it out on me I'll get him back, he cna take it out on the guys he works with, he only has to work with them, he has to live with me.
My knee is feeling much better most of the sweling is gone, I am not wearing the bandage today, and I am walking better..I still need to get a knee brace though, as much as I don't want it I know I need it...
I have pcitures of Tymber's baby and I know she was going to post them but she is understandably busy so I thought I would go ahead and post one for all of you to see until she is able to get time ot do so herself..

There she is she's beautiful...and she is perfect.
Tymber, you did good chick, you did good.

Love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

She must be minutes old--- and open-eyed at that-- probably wondering what the heck is going on- how different her world has suddenly become--- you're right-- she looks perfect-- thanks for posting that pic-- will be looking for more-- never satisfied am i??

9:46 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*Sno you are not,but that is part of what makes you and keeps you striving...you have to appreciate it at times*S*
yes she is minutes old in that phot...there are so many wonderous things that awit her in this worls, she will take the good with the bad, and if she has even half of the inner strength that i know tha the rmother had then she will do just fine.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

cute... love that sense of curiosity... she's probably just discovering her fingers at that moment... learning begins!

LOL

G.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Oh poor Pat. He'll learn real quick not to take it out on you hehehehe....
Love ya lots and lots Mom

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home