Thursday, August 17, 2006

Unsure of what to post....


Well it is 3:08pm and had I goe to work it would be another hour before I was done. It took me a good 10 inutes to get down the stairs this morning to call into work, I am very thankful that I have an understanding boss, and I am grateful.
I am going to see if Pat isn't too tired about going to get a knee brace tonight..if not I might see if my neighbor will take me tommorow..
Either way I am getting a brace..I can't keep doing this.
right now I am in my room, I am well stocked, I brought up some a couple bottles of water, a sleeve of ritz crackers a couple of DVD's and the portable phone in my computer bag when I came back up this morning...
I iced my knee, had to be resourceful though, I used frozen broccoli*L*..I put the deep cold gel on my leg twice and it is wrapped, I've had 3 extra strength Tylenol and a tylenol3..so the pain is being managed...I guess it was good that I brought my laptop upstairs last night.
Pat called me a while ago to check to see if I am ok..He is so sweet..I really don't know what I did to deserve someone as god as him...
Anyway..I'm talking to Mom.. so take care and love you all, please don't worry..if nothing else, mom will tell youI'm resourceful.

5 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I always do Jen

3:51 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Honey,
I sure hope your feeling better soon. I know you've suffered a lot with that knee,
You deserve everything good in life. Your always thoughtfull,and a sweetheart.

Love you lots and lots

4:28 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thank you mom

4:30 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

And he deserves you-- he's getting a pretty good deal too, don't sell yourself short, I hope the knee brace helps- sounds painful!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Ouch - thinking of you and hoping that knee gets better.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home