Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Right now this would feel good!


Hey all, well a surprisingly beautiful day here in beautiful Yarmouth. I have been so busy the last two days getting things shipped off to Alberta and gettign a few things that I needed to get.
In the last two days I managed to send off 5 parcels...hard to believe that I'm almost done...
Anyway....Had a talk with one of the girls today about me leaving she was telling me how she didn't want me to go....The talk went well...
Patrick's birthday is today..and eh liked the gift I sent him, at least according to the e-mail he sent from me....
Tonight I am heading over to the Red Knight for awhile..at least that is the plan.. I want to get in a few songs before thesemi-finals tommorow..
Take Care all more Later....

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

So if you win this competition, does that mean you have to hang around and be the Red Knight Idol?

2:57 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-*S* no..just means I win...I won't get first prize but that's okay..second prize will do just fine.

3:59 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

teahound*S*=smile *L*=laugh

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home