Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blarg!


That's right, Blarg!
Why Blarg?
Well I went and got measured for a knee brace today, not sure what it is going to look like, not that I really care what it is going to look like..I just stil don't want to have to have one.
Yes, I know, I'm a stubbourne woman...I get it from my parents*S*
I guess the big thing abou tit is that I dont' want to have to rely on it..Yes I know it is better than living in pain, but still... For anyone who truly knows me, you know that I like to be able to do things under my own power, and I guess, as stupid as it might sound, having to have the aid of the brace, well I guess it makes me feel a little weaker...
Yeah I know get over it..but still..I remember how it felt having to use crutches, and then having to walk with a cane..I felt like an idiot even though they wer devices to help me jsut as this is...I don't feel sorry for myself..I just don't want it..
So, yeha, BLARG!

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I don't blame you tam, you hate to give in, so do I, but is this a temporary measure, until what??
Can't imagine what the pain is like-- hope it brings you some relief-- much love-----

5:51 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Meh - you weak??? I DON'T think so. Everything we've been through, brace, crutches, any of it you are the strongest soul I've ever met. You know it's wierd but I am going to post in my blog now and tell everyone how I remember you and I and the road we travelled.

7:47 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-until they decide they can't put off the replacement surgery for my knee cap any longer, and then after that, will still have to wear the damn brace.

Tymber-Thanks chick, *S* I actually read your blog before coming to check out mine...I remember all of it...
Miles may seperate us but time and our bond never will.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Honey, this doesn't show weakness, it shows strength of character.

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home