Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Sometimes it is hard for me to know what to write here. This spaces isn't just my own personal thoughts afterall, it is my outlet to you, my family and friends.
Things are going well here, hard to believe that in just over a month I will have been here for a year. I miss you all and can't wait to see you in December.
Starting to think that I need a desk job, my knee is giving me a fit and I need to be able to function without pain, and lately that just isn't happening..so I am thinking about what I want to do. I need to be working though, just to keep myself occupied.

Not much going on to report, Pat goes away next week, he is going to Trenton, he should be back home sometime on the 20th...
That's all for now, Love to All.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hi honey,I love the picture of the girls..It not hard for me to believe its been almost a year,it seems like alot longer..But despite that , I'm so very happy,that your happy.. :)
A desk top would be great.Time to take some courses,your smart,and it wouldn't take you long to learn something new.

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home