Monday, April 16, 2007

All in how you see things!


It's true, everything is all in how you see it. As most people have figured out, when it comes to me, I usually have a unique way of seeing things.
However when it comes to eyesight that's a different matter...
It's been about twelve years since I had my eyes tested(I know a long time to go without taking care of my eyes). I used to wear glasses, but for along time now my glasses really haven't been strong enough (about 6 years). Last week I finally had enough and made an eye appointment, which I went to today.
My vision isn't really bad or anything, but it's enough to be annoying, its actuall 20/25, so the perscription isn't really a strong one at all.
But within the next 7 to 10 days I will have my new glasses. Glad to say that I paid for the appointment and the frames and lenses myself today when I had my appointment. Pat asked me how much I paid total, so I told him, and what does he say, just think, If you had of waited until July you would only have had to pay half price. But it wan't bad at all, the appointment was $70, the frames were $24 and the lenses were $40, a grand total of $134. Do I know how to shop or do I know how to shop. Son't worry Mom, the frames look nice.
So that is the update for now.
Love to All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home