Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Weekend Alone


Well Pat went to Edmonton this weekend, I was fortunate that Liz was able to drive me back and forth to work, of course I gave her gas money so it's all good.
He left friday evening and will be home sometime tonight(sunday).
I don't mind staying alone, which is a really good thing.
Poor alrry layed outside of Pat's bedroom door for a bit last night and whined, it was cute.
But it was a good weekend. I work again tommorow(8-4) and I am off on Tuesday. Woohoo.
My leg is blood y well killing me though.
Anyway...Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I enjoy spending time alone,Larry will get use to it after awhile.

Love you lots and lots Mom

10:39 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

he has no choice he is gonna have to.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home