Thursday, April 26, 2007

In the mail....


Imagine the look on my face when Pat brought home the mail today and hands me an envelope addressed to both of us. The Address is from Yarmouth.
I opened it to find a beautiful invitation to my cousin David's wedding set to take place this summer.
I was very touched that he would invite me to his wedding, and even more so that he took the time to find out my address so that he could send it to me. It really does mean alot, and makes me wish that I could attend the event all that much more.
That makes two of my cousins getting married this summer, two weddings that I will miss out on. Two that I very much wish that I could be a part of.
My well wishes go out to my cousins...I wish I could be there for your special days.
Love to All.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Imagine the look on MY face when I saw the picture of the wedding cake!!!! What a tease you are ;)
Who is David?

5:08 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

David is Uncle Doug's youngest son. (As in Dad's, brother's son)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I knew he was sending it... He got your address from us.
Collin is also getting married sometime this summer...


Love you lots and lots Mom

11:21 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

it was very nice of him to do that, you will have to congratulate colin for me.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home