Saturday, June 02, 2007


I have the weekend off, for the first time in a very long time. The only reason I have it off is that I booked it off. The reason I booked it off is becasue I am going to Llyodminster with Pat today. The 4 Wing band is going to be performing.
He goes away to Trenton next weekand he will be gone for about 11 days or so.

Anyway, the news on my end...I gave Work my notice, as of the end of June I wil no longer be working at the A&W.
I told my boss the other night, and he is happy that I am going to stay as long as I am going to. I also told him to keep my name on the call list and if they got really desperate and they needed a hand to give me a call and if I could do it I would. But as it stands my leg is killing me more and more, I'm in pain alot and I need to be off of it for awhile, so I am going to start babysitting again, I've already had a couple of peopl saying they would like me to work for them. Os we will see if that pans out and if it doesn't I will see about working taking care of kids in my home through the MFRC, at least the pay would be decent.
Anyway, I have to finish getting ready to go.Take care and Love to All.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I hope this time off will help your leg...I would really love to see you take some courses,your so smart,and you can do anything your put your mind too...

Love you lots and lots Mom

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home