Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A beautiful day and I am Blah


Well I just can't seem to get things together today, I did go out last night, charlene had asked me which was the main reason I had gone..I was singign a song that Ihadn't tried before and was doing a good job, but then this guy came over to talk with Sue(karaokee lady) and leaned down tot he table, when he did he hit the power button. Well they got it booted up and I had to start all over again, that is when they started messing with the sound board...*sighs* I ended up sounding like I was singing in a tin can....
I just really wasn't into it last night to boot so it really didn't help me any...Hopefully I will be able to get my self in a better place before I go to the competition tonight.....who knows..anyway take care all and I'll talk to you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I can't imagine you feeling blah- you're always so happy, but then I must remember those happy bunnies weren't really too happy!!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home