Monday, July 24, 2006

Good Day


Hi everyone, well tosya was a good day, went to work feeling so much better!!!
Was told by a few customers that I was working too hard, was hugged by another, complimented a bunch of times, and was commented on my wondeful attitude.
When I signed out of work today my boss decided that there were a couple of things that he wanted to talk to me about...
First he mentioned my shifts,because I mentioned that even if they cut an hour off of my shifts each day how much less likely I was to have a problem with my knee and they said that isn't a problem and they will certainly see to it that my shifts will be manageable to ensure as little difficulty as possible. Next he commented about the woman who was rude to me the first day I worked. He wanted to let me know that even though she is a regular he behavior was unaccetable towards me and if I woul dlike he would certainly speak to her about it. I let him know that she has been very nice to me since and that if I do have a problem I will let him know.
Next he commented on how quickly I had picked up on the register and that he finds alotl of people have problems with him, and that he is happy with the work that I am doing. I let him know that there are still a couple of things that I have a little problem with on the register but if I need help I ask..and I let him know that my main problem is doing the kids packs but that I was starting to get the hang of it, and I let him know that if I had any questions or concerns I would let him or one of my supervisors know that way I can do the best that I can for them.
I let him know that I was happy to be able to work for them and that so far I am enjoying it. He seemed a bit surprised but very happy with me...
Pat was waiting for me in the parking lot and said that he had a couple of presents for me in the back of the truck...I was like present? He said that he got me a couple of things that he thought I needed, which really threw me off, so when we got home he said I had to help get htem out of the back. He bought me a body pillow to put up against the wall where I have a tendancy to lash out in my sleep when I have a nightmare and I was using a standard pillow up against the wall. That and he thought it would be comfortable...it was very thoughtful of him, the other thing was a set of the rubbermaid drawers that I mentioned I might need before I came out here, I'm kinda surprised he remembered, but hten again the other day he peeked in my closet as I was sleeping upstairs when he got off work Friday.
Anyway, we still haven't decided what we are having for supper so I guess we should get that figured out...
Take care all Much Love and I miss you.

3 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

yeah he is isn't he

5:18 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Glad to here your day was good and that Pat is paying attention. Love you.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Sounds like you have a very nice boss and believe me, they are hard to find! Am glad you had a good day and are liking your job. Take care.
Marsha (Sue's sister)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home