Sunday, July 16, 2006

We Went To the Beach


I enjoyed the concert, didn't bring the camera was on the phone when pat said it was time to go and never grabbed it in the rush to leave...
OMG that lake is freakin' huge...
Maybe I will ask him if we can go next weekend.
He had told me the water there was really cold..I went in up to my knees I wish I had either had on a pair of shorts and a spare set of clothes or at least of had my bathing suit...
Poor boy wouldn't know cold..then again he has never been swimming in the Ocean....
Anywya...got to go and get a showere and get to bed, got to go to work in the morning...
By All.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Who was giving the concert? Must be why they named it Cold Lake-- Good luck at work- make sure you get a break--- love ya

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home