Friday, July 21, 2006

Feeling Better


Hi everyone, slept in today even hd a small nap, the good news is that I'm holding down food and even acting a littel bit foolish today..Mom can vouche for this as she had me on the webcam, I even look better according to her, jsut a bit tired...
Anyway, found some nice pictures today, this is one of them. So now I will have some new pictures for my blog..YAY.
well gonna jet for now but will talk at oyu all when I have more to say...Just thought I would do the manditory daily check in..Love Ya's take care.
Tam

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, tam---now take it slow and easy--- pace yourself--- love you--

6:24 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Nice picture BUT didn't you say pat had a digital camera??? hint hint

6:51 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-yes Pat has a digital camera*S*unfortunately for all of you neither of us like having our pictures taken.. Love you lots...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home