Monday, July 17, 2006

would you like fries with that


Well today started off alright, my firswt customers of the day just arrived here yesterday form Greenwood..the two little boys were so cute..I wish you all could have seen the look on their faces when I gave them suckers...The youngest one asked me about a zillion questions it was cute.
the mornign went bad from there..I scalded myself got cracked in the knee by one of the other girls with a wooden garbage bin and then cracked my arm on the lid dispenser all before 11am, and then later this afternoon my knee started to pop...
But my shift ended quite well and I have to say in all that I had a good day..I messed up once on my till and got it fixed right away so*S*..YES!
Well i'm talking to my Dad so catch you all later...

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

OOOHHH!!! Popping knee- ouch-- how did you manage to finish the shift- will you be able to continue working- it's not worth risking your health-- do you have a break before your next shift?? Take care of yourself Tam- this is your time--- love ya

5:09 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-I popped it back in place and finished my shift, I work again tommorow..no worries I'll be fine
..love ya too

5:12 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Amazing what we will do for love of our kids-- even fly across the world----Good for dan-- but now he may be fighting you for the computer@@@@

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home