Tuesday, July 18, 2006

blech


this is gonna be a short one...
Came home early from work, guess who has the stomache flu?
Go ahead gues....
Anyway...just thought I'd leave a quick message, I know Mom probably was looking for me on my MSN...
No worries. Pat was surprised when he came home from work and I ws sleeping on the couch...And yes he is tryin' to make me feel better, rubbed my back and evne went out and bought me some apple juice.
Enough for now, must call work and tell them I'm not coming in tommorow.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

What a nice guy---- hope it's just a 24 hour deal-- glad you chose a picture of the cat --we get the picture!!! You've been through a lot of changes in two weeks, you need to give yourself a chance to acclimatize, in more ways than one, and when you move too fast, your body lets you know-- so listen to pat, your body, and moi !!! love ya

5:30 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan- I will listen

teahound-I will be sure tho thank him m om..Im ok..I've just been sleeping it off gonna go back to sleep shortly..I love you

12:30 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hope you are feeling better. No fun being sick.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home