Sunday, August 06, 2006

Calling The Girls


well last Sunday evening I called the girls and spoke to them for a little while,even sang to them over the phone, and as I promised them, I will be calling them again tonight.
Got off work at 2 unstead of 3 today because it was actually dead in there...Yesterday we were beyond busy...it was nuts...and when it is like that it's hard to keep everything kept up that you need to, like washing down tables getting the trays and all the glasses done, and then there is the garbage, which can get pretty bad when we get busy...I made my share of trips to the dumpster yesterday for sure...Pat still thinks that I should go work at Tim Horton's, benefits and more money..he keep sadding the more money..So I asked him when he brought it up today if he had a problem with what I'm making, he said no because he makes enough to cover all of hte bills, but he figures it would be fun for me to have more money...It's not about the money for me...Hell if working had ever been about the money for me I wouldn't have been tending to the youngin's, and there have been many more than just Angie's girls, trust me...for as long as I did...I told him I am happy where I am working and I like the people I am working with..though I expect he wil bring it up again..*S*
I find myself wondering right now what the kids are up to though,not just Angie's girls, but also "B" and "J" and Robyn and all of the other kids that I watched off and on or who would come over with the girls...I sincerely hope that they are enjoying their summer vacation, even though it is almost over...Pat and I went to Canadian Tire after he picked me up today to get a cooler, the propane tank and what not for when we go camping this week..not sure where we are going for sure yet, he was looking at some campsites online last night so..I don't care as, long as we are together it's good enough for me. He is going to go pick up som elawn chairs this week...
Anyway..I will talk to you all later, take care and I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Can I steal your Mom???? Mine is so money hungry its almost painful to watch. I don't think this world can be about money and anyone stay sane. I wish we still had the barter system - wouldn't that be cool??? Tim's is crazy to work at and yes they have benefits BUT they also have alot of sh*t too. Been there, done that. Stay where you are happy and tell Pat not to suggest stupid things :) Can I go camping too?? Love ya!

2:54 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You gotta remember-- Pat is a man, a military man--- logical, rational, sensible---- and we, on the otherhand, prefer to think with our heart and emotions-- stay where you're happy- sounds like you have understanding bosses- and anyway, doesn't Pat have benefits?? Forget the propane and lawn chairs, we want to know what kind of sleeping bags you have???????? ;0)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home