Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Laid Up


Well my knee capp went out at work yesterday and no one would put it back for me, it grossed them out when I told them what they would have to do..Fine bunch I am working with , half of the girls are scared of moths for crying out loud. I was signed out of work early and helped into a car and brought home by one of my supervisors. Pat was surprised to find me home with my leg bandaged up...
Then he let me know that he might have to go away in a couple of weeks to Ontario on Course...he finds out for sure this week....And my ride to work says she can only drive me until the end of August because it is getting to hard for her to get up early..at this rate I am going to end up doing childcare at home again...
You are probably wondering why the picture of the punching bag...
Well I intend on getting one...hopefully next week, and get Pat to put it up for me..I need something to work my arms so... and i've wanted one for a long time.
I promised Pat I won't come on to it as hard as I did Linda's...that was funny...
Anyway..take care all Love to the lot of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Better punching bag than Pat---- childcare at home--laudable and praiseworthy vocation----isn't it??????? say it is !!!! please!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I'll put your knee back in place for you!!! Moths??? Why would anyone be scared of moths? Nevermind, I guess I'm a country girl, takes a lot to scare me. Childcare at home is fun -- no transportation costs. :) Love you!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yes it is Nannan...one of hardest jobs there is. But, also one of the most rewarding. Good luck with your knee Tam...I don't think I could put it back either!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Where are you tammie?? Hope you're okay---

10:37 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Thanks everybody
Nannan-it is a praiseworthy vocation..I've done it long enough*L*...but then again we all knew that

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home