Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Night


Well it is 5:50pm, I got off work at 2 today when I was supposed to work until 4, no I'm not sick and I didn't hurt myself*S*. Got my banking done and happily handed over some money to help pay bills, If I am here I am going to help....
So Anyway...
Just thought that I would come on and say hi to you all.
Mom was saying yesterday that Brittany is still having trouble with me being gone and that Angie has been trying all she can think of for this kid, I am going to have to try to find a tape recorder so that I can send the girls a cassette of me singing to them, this might help get Brittany to actually start sleeping again at night. Mom suggested it to me... So I will see what I can do. I have always tried to do what I can for Angie's girls, I love them to pieces even when they are driving me crazy, I'd give them the world if I could, and I hope they realize how much I love and miss the three of them.
A wolf pack is really a family. I guess that is why I love them so much, some people jsut see them as a bunch of wild dogs..but they are so much more than that, just like people, there is so much more than just what you see.
Anyway, much love to you all

1 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

I love wolves - but then you know this, as my Wiccan name shows and all of my fascinations. I never doubted for a minute you would help out with bills, its just who you are. I hope Pat is rubbing your back and feet for you though and watch that knee. I love you babe.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home