Wednesday, July 26, 2006

12:22am



As I begin writing this it si 12:22am my time.
I have just finished watching the DVD "Forces of Nature" starring Sandra Bullock and Ben Afleck.

It's a good movie, a romantic comedy...and no not a real "Chick Flick".

Anyway..I enjoyed it...and I found myself thinking after it got over about how lucky I am. I have a family that loves and supports me, I have someone in my life that treats me like no one else ever has, and wouldn't trade him for the world, I have friends that understand me even when I don't understand myself, a job that I can say that so far I am happy to have. I find myself very blessed and thankful for all that I have.

When I left I blogged about my family and friends, and I think I made it pretty clear how very much they all mean to me. I guess that is a universal truth. I consider my friends to be family, because I believe that family is not just blood, family is also the ones that youchoose to have in your life that you bring into your heart.

I want you all to know how much I love you and that I am thinking about you.

Mom I know I didn't talk to you today and that you are going to be getting up in about an hour from now, I know tha tyou will read this sometime after work...Donn't worry I had a good day today with Liz, even went over there with Pat tonight for a bbq, after telling Liz during the day that I thought it would be a good idea, would also get te men away from the computers for awhile, hell even went back out with Liz to the Wal-Mart around 9pm*L*. We are getting along very well, and I am glad to have made friends with her, I have also met one of her friends, Tara and I am getting along with her.

Tommorow Liz is having an Ultrasound done, she doesn't work until 5pm, I suggested maybe we take Valeria(her 2 year old) to the beach tomorow, make a lunch and stuff and just get out for awhile, well Tara and another of her friends(Megan) are going with her to her ultrasound, so we know Tara would like to come and she is going to see if Megan would like to as well. I could use another friend out here. So see it was a good day, and you have no need to worry because you didn't hear from me.

Well I am gonna try to get some sleep now, guess having that nap this afternoon recharged me a bit too much since I am still up. Talk to you all soon, take care.

Tammie

3 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Hi babe - guess I'm the first to comment. Liz sounds like good people :) I'm off to see the doctor at 10 am my time so I'll check in after I get home. Love you to bits and glad to hear you are making friends.

3:26 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

well Mom if you didn't go to work where in the sam hill are you? Please don't ignore that pain in your arm.

Tymber- thanks

LJLC-you are so right, on both accounts.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hi, just thought I'd drop in to see how you're doing. It seems you are settling in well - I'm glad for you. Take care of yourself...Marsha

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home