Thursday, August 31, 2006

Purple Haze


Had a good day at work today and picked up the rest of my hair dye, managed to get the gravol exchanged for oral tablets, and as I have said I hae picked up the rest of my hair dye...Yesterday I picked up a bleaching kit, the final goal is for my hair to be blonde with purple streaks instead of having it all purple..The funniest part o fthis is that right now I am sitting here with the bleach in my hair, and of all people to help me do it..*L*I got Pat to do it, and he so didn't want to...But as I told him we will use this as a trust exercise, I will trust him to do this for me, to which he said then he will trust me to try to drive the quad..fine deal!..
SO here is hoping things turn out alright, and if not..Well I'll get my hair cut...
Love to you All.

7 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

"A trust exercise"-- that's a good one tammie----- now we really need to see a picture of that hopefully not purple hair!! Did you sleep last night?

3:55 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Blond and purple!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!
Now honey, ya know I love the bones of ya, right... But that's a little over the top...

So your finally going to drive the quad... But you won't use his camera.hehehehehehehe

Love ya lots and lots Mom

9:50 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Wooohooo blond with purple! It's about time. Miss you terribly and I'm exhausted. Blah - too much work being put upon me, with no breaks. Off to cook supper for 8 people but hopefully I'll have time to blog later on.

11:16 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I will see what I can do about getting pictures of it when it is finally finished...unfortunately one bleach kit was not enough so I had to pick up another.
Yes mom blonde and purple..and yes I knwo you love the bones of me, and you still will, yes that was the deal...I ma going to attempt to drive that blasted thing...wish me luck...
Tymber, thank ya girl, I knew you'd love it, hope to talk to you later.
LCLJ-well if I have enough of the purple left one of the girls i work with is going to use it...
The Purple is washout....

3:32 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I was a super chicken the first time I drove a quad... which ironically was AFTER I bought one off an old teacher that was leaving...

I love it now a lot... Very easy when you get the hang of it... Which took me a bit since I had only driven a skidoo before owning the quad...

Can't wait to see the pics of the purple hair!
G.

4:39 PM  
Blogger marsmom said...

I remember reading a book to M when she was little.."Purple Hair-I Don't Care"...she loved it and wanted it read over and over!!! Too funny!!

Enjoy the color and celebrate being different!!

I was at Walmart last night and heard some little girl say my name...turned around and it was Chelsea with Linnea. They were having a ball. It was so cute!!!

Have fun!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

My Grandson, Eric, died his hair Dark Blue when he was about 14 or so....very cool! But I like purple better. Hope to see a picture...

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home