Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Reflecting



I suppose right now I am in a mood to do some reflecting, and not that I am really going to do that here, but there is something that I have been meaning to put on my blog for sometime now and it goes with my mood really. When Chris passed on, I had gien a prayer to him, and then when Nannan had come acrossed it I was asked if I could give a copy to them, which I gave with a full heart. I found myself thinking about this prayer and Chris this morning so now I shall share this with the rest of you.

Love to you all.

Objbway Prayer

Sacred One,

Teach us love, compassion, and honor

That we may heal the earth And heal each other.

My words are tied in one, with great mountains, with great rocks, with great trees.

In one with my body, And my heart.

Do you all help me, with super natural power.

And you, Day, And you, Night, All of you see me.

One with this world.

From: a Yukuts Prayer

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

That is really beautiful.
Love ya lots and lots Mom.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Lovely poem, and food for thought...love, Marsh

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home