Friday, August 25, 2006

Today


Well today went by fairly wuickly for me, was busy for most of the day at work, which I prefer, as long as I have time to go and get the trays wash the glasses and take care of the tables in the dining room and manage to not run out of trays, it's all good.
Pat picked me up, and we headed home, on ht eway he told me to jump in the showere when we got to the house and we would go pick up what we needed to at the Wal-Mart and he was taking me for supper.
*L*I didn't argue, came home got in the shower went to check to see if the water was the right temperature, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too hot, pulled my hand and arm back quick and ht both my elbow and my wrist...It was loud...
Anyway, Supper was good, was surprised to see my all time favorite junk food on the menu, which I have been craving now for almost a week, so I ordered it...Panzarotti...
It was ok..So disappointing...I guess the ones that Jake's and Zarotti's make back home have spoiled me to them...Hey Mom want to express post me two?*LOL*(Pat has never had them that is why I said two.)
We enjoyed ourselves.
I really have to say he is sweet, as we had run into the woman next door who informed me that she was making her husband take her out to eat tonight....
What is the point of forcing him...going out to eat isn't something we do often, and it is usually Pat's idea to go to a restaurant to stay and eat. Me I am just as happy to either order a pizza and watch a ovie together or pick up soemthing from Subway...
Guess I'm lucky.*S*
Talk to you all soon and Much love to you All.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Pat sounds like such a sweetheart- i hope we will get a chance to meet him -- frank likes Jake's panzorotti too, usually get them delivered !! When will he be going away on course? love you

6:19 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

oh, don't talk about such yummy sounding food... i MISS RESTAURANTS!!! And it will be four more months before I can go....

mmm, I am drooling just thinking about jakes, never tried the panzarotti, but am a donair fan!

G.

PS any chance Pat has a single brother?? He sounds so kind!

8:00 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hey tam, maybe if it's not too personal, someday you could share how you and Pat first connected?

8:13 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-don't know when he will be going away on course. The one that I said that they wanted him to take he told them no...

G-when you take a trip back home to Yarouth trust me get a panzarotti...absolutely yummy.
Sorry he doesn't have a brother...
Just him adn his sister.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home