Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well it is called the Drive Thru...


Hi all, like the lovely picture of the front end loader that I have included today?
Nice isn't it...of course it is.
I HATE THESE STUPID THINGS!!!!!
The Drive Thru window became a drive "through" window yesterday when a front end loader went through it while in the process of removing ice.
Glass went fluing everywhere and the front panels(thankfully plexi-gass)were knocked off the entire drive through frame is pretty much bent...Neither Carmen or myself got hurt thankfully.
The glass was cleaned up and the front panels were shimmied on although rickety and a very cold window was coming through the rest of it...and I had to keep working drive-thru....
It made foran interesting last hour or so to my shift. So how are all of you?
Love to All.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

OMG, that scares the shit out of me.
Like I told you earlier, this is the first time I wanted to tell you to come home.
The good Lord was watching over you, and for that I'm so thankful.

Love you lots and lots Mom and Dad

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home