Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where the Time Goes...


Well let's see it's been 6 months since I moved out here to Cold Lake with Pat. So I figured I would just re-cap quickly what I've been doing and what I've been feeling since leaving home.
I was out here for two weeks and got myself a job because I was BORED out of my tree.
I like my job, I'm working with decent people and make a decent wage. I've made a couple of friends. I went camping with Pat to Crane Lake in August. In October we went to Edmonton so I could be measured for my knee brace, and went to the West Ed. Mall and watched Open Season at the IMAX in 3D. In November I celebrated my 30th birthday. In December we flew to Ontario for Christmas with his family. We spent New Year's Eve watching movies with friends. In two day sit wil be the first day of February and it it will mark 7 months since I have been living here.
There is no doubt about it that I miss my family and friends dearly. I look forward to next Christmas when I will be in my home town, spending the holidays with my family and friends and with the man that I love.
Am I sorry that I moved out here? No.
I am happy to be out here. I am happy, and that is because I am with someone that I care so much about and I know that he loves me too.
I hope that all of you are happy and healthy.
"May your troubles be few, Your Blessings Be More, An Nothing But Happiness Come Through Your Door."
Love to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Six months, sometimes it seem like for ever...
I want you to know that we miss you like crazy, but are so proud of you, at the same time.
It took courage to leave your family,and friends, and start a new life so far away.
But you've found what you were looking for,and I hope he knows how very lucky he is, to have you.Because we do...
10 more months and I'll be able to give you a bigggg old huggggg, and to see that wonderful smile in person.
So until then, you tell Pat to hug you from us...

Love you lots and lots Mom and Dad
XXXXOOOO

1:48 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You are obviously where you are supposed to be!!! Not so much the where,,, but the with whom!!! Your heart has found its home,,, not Cold Lake,,,but Pat-- we are all so happy for you Tam---- you have been a giver for so long,,, and now it's your turn,, and your time--- be happy!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home