Saturday, January 20, 2007

Up and at 'Em


Well I've been up and showered for a couple of hours now, I still have bout 15 minutes before waking up Pat, of course I have to remember to start the truck up before I wake him...
Made uncooked cookies and brought them to work yesterday, it has been determined the next time I bring them I have to make a double batch as they were gone by 11am, so they lasted a grand total of 2 hours....Go figure.
Pat cut his hair last night before getting ready to go to the mess dinner he was playing at last night...he had the wrong attachment on the clippers and, well, his head kinda looks like a big egg*L*, at least that is what I told him after I laughed...
It's wayyyyyyyy to short! Usually he leaveds a bit more on the top than the sides, which is a good thing....but..well..yah...
I d on't know what the heck I was dreaming the other night but whatever it was had to have been funny because everytime I woke up I was laughing. I'd rather wake up like that than in a crany mood like I did today...Must be that time.
Anyway..nothing new to report, hope all is well take care and love to all. For a better look at the picture a nd what iti says click for a larger view.

6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Yummy-- those are the best cookies-- Especially on those cold winter days!! Funny poster!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

OK we need to see a picture of Pats new hair cut. hehehe
I love uncooked cookies, Dad calls them frogs!!!

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:29 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I just read the poster, and its so true. LOL :)

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:32 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Glad you all liked the poster, and you are all right about the cookies..
Mom-um hm..no..no pictures of his head*LOL*

LCLJ-rolling boil..to begin with have the heat at around 7 or 8, stir it contstantly then when it starts to boil keep stirring and reduce the heat to about 4 or 5, and set your timer for the 2 minutes, you don't want to let it boil any longer than that, about 30 seconds before your timer goes off shut the heat off, it will continue with the boil just fine, just remove it from heat as soon as the timer goes off. Stir in the oatmeal and coconut right away.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Hey hon -

Haven't been around much. Having some health problems and what not (what's new right?) Sorry to hear about Pat's head :) Love ya!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

But I need to see it!!!!

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home