Monday, January 15, 2007

Cooking Supper


well as the title says I am cooking supper, I am making meatloaf tonight.
We went grocey shopping today, and then took a spin over to Wal-Mart where I finally got myself something with Burton's gift card he gave me for Christmas, so Burt, you got me the same thing you did the ast time you got me a gift card...A new DVD player and a DVD.
The DVD player will be going in my bedroom along with the tv that was in Pat's room, then next paycheck I wil go and get a spiter and the wire so that I can hae cable in my room to boot, I guess that means I am going to have to either take down the spare bed or do some creative re-arranging...
Anyway, must attend to supper take care and Lots of Love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Burt was glad to hear, what you had got yourself...And send me some of your wonderful, uncooked cookies!!!!
Love you lots and lots Mom

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home