Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Morning

Wel I'm getting ready to go to work and figured I would take a couple of minutes to check in with the blog world. Not much going on around here, we got the gift cards fromMom and Dad, and from Burton...so far we have gotten the new tv stand and the 4 disc special edition of Chronicles of Narnia.
They are calling for blizzard conditions tonight, woohoo.
Anyway gonna get going, just figured I would touch base, enjoy the pictures...how did go go from that to this...oh well further proof that I was once adorable and that my natural hair color is indeed black(even if you think it is too dark for me Mom)
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Love the hair. Enjoy your blizzard - we're supposed to get some snow tomorrow.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

You look wonderful!!!Just as cute as a bugs ear!!!
You can send some of that snow down here, but just alitte bit :)
Love you lots and lots Mom

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home