Thursday, January 25, 2007

Just got off the phone


*Phone rings*
"Hello?"
*The voice on the other end* "You called?"
*a big smile crosses my face*"No I didn't."
*the voice on the other end*"But I hit recall and it was your number."
"No Dad I didn't call but I was thinking about calling you guys. Actually I just came in the door."
"Oh, well then I'll let you go so you can get your coat off and you can call us back."
"Okay Dad."
So I just got off of the phone with Mom and Dad, so nice to hear them.
Talked for a little while with Mom and then Dad, so yes now I am smiling from ear to ear.
Not to say that I don't call them, I try to call when I can, I cacll Angie and the girls about every two weeks or so to get my dose of the kids, and I try to call Mom and Dad every three weeks or so. Afterall I can e-mail and talk to them on MSN where as I can't with ANgie, mind you I can with the girls when they are on sometimes.
I love my family greatly and I am glad that even though the miles may seperate us they are never no further away than a phone call.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Your Dad isn't he something. I enjoyed talking to you so much. It brings a big smile to our faces too. :)

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home