Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter



Just a quick note to say hello to everyone. Happy Easter.
I have been working since thursday I work again tommorow and then I'm off on Tuesday.
YAY!
I've got two night shifts this week...BOOOOOOO!
Pat got me a really nice set of candle sconces to put on the wall, a giant kinder egg and a chocolate dog that kinda looks like Larry.
I got him the two disc set of Eragon, his fav chocolates and a teddy bear that I did up at build a bear, when you press it's paw it says, "I love you Pat!" in my voice. I is wearing camo gear with the beret and boots and dog tags.
Anyway, take care and love to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I hate working nights.. I like to get up early and get things done... So glad you had a good Easter..
Love you lots and lots Mom

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home