Thursday, April 12, 2007

18 degrees


Hrd to believe that it got up to 12 degrees here today after having it snow yesterday morning, and it is supposed to be beautiful over the weekend.
Well Mom, looks like you won't have to worry about me being alone for 6 weeks. Pat was told today that he won't be going away now where he is sick.
I wasn't looking forward tobeng alone, but at the same time I don't mind being alone either, the thing is as much as I don't want him to have to go, I know that eventually he is going to be gone away, and I figure the longer it is until he does the haarder it will be on me when the time finally arrives.
Go figure!
Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

So sorry to hear he is going to miss out on this chance.. But I'm also releaved too.
I know your not afraid to be alone,your like me,but at the same time it would be so lonely.
How's Larry doing?
Tell Pat to feel better soon...
Love you lots and lots Mom

11:39 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I didn't realize Pat was sick--- you'll have to cook him up some chicken soup,, back rubs,, Hope he gets well soon-- love you--

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home