Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ok I am spazzing out a bit here...
Turns out my transportation to and from work has fallen through and I have no idea what I am going to do.
Pat leaves saturday morning, he won't be back until the 20th and then he has to turn right back around on the 21st and go to Edmonton to see a doctor about his wrist.
I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do, but I have to figure it out, I'm not done until the end of the month and I realy don't want to stop before then...
This afternoon before my shift was done my boss came to me with a piece of paper in his hand, something that he was sent from head company today, it doesn't happen to often I guess but apparently head office recieved an e-mail from a customer of our store who came in yesterday, Phil told me usually when a customer writes to head company it's to complain and then he got me to read the letter.
It was a really nice letter and my boss had a big smile on his face. The letter was about me and how well I treated the customer who was in with her children, how she was impressed that I seemed more interested in talking with her children and treating htem like people and not just customers who I wanted to get i n and out as quickly as possible, that I made them feel welcome.
Then he took the letter back and pinned it up on the corkboard right inside the kitchen door so everyone could see it.
It made me feel really good, especially since I made made a teenager cry today...I was talking to him the same way that I was talking to everyone else, and all I told him was if he wanted me to serve him he had to step over to the till, he left the store crying...
SO today has had it's ups and downs, now I just have to figure out my transportaion problem.
Later, Love to All

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You have a wonderful way with people.
Tell Pat to take care while he's away...

Love you lots and lots Mom

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home