Saturday, June 17, 2006

Relaxing!

Well right now I am out in Spring Haven, I'll be back in town tommorow and I really don't want to go....It's nice and quiet out here, I'm realaxing, and just trying to enjoy this beautiful day. Wouldn't it be nice if the weather would actually stay this nice for awhile?
So anyway..right now things are quiet as I am the only one here....So I'm thinking about what all I have to get done before I leave, the songs to sing on Wednesday night for the finals of the competition, and who Angie can get to babysit on Wednesday...seeing how it looks like part of my plans for Thursday have become messed up which means Angie is going to have to get someone earlier in the day than anticipated because I ma supposed to go to a fair on wednesday now instead of Thursday with my friends..*sighs*.
So that is the 411 for now...take care all, more soon I promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

You are right she should start getting Jade to babysit now..but you know that is money out of her pocket.

6:52 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

So what's in Springhaven, besides you- bet it was a lot hotter out there than here- we always get a cool breeze off the lake- good luck with the finals-

8:04 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-Bill and Celeste are in Spring haven they wanted to spend some time with me before I move so ta-dah..and the temprature out here...oh yeah it's warm!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home