Saturday, July 15, 2006

2 weeks, 2 days



Hey all.

Well today makes 2 weeks that I have been out here with Pat, and 2 days that I have been working at A&W.

Things are going well, and I am going to be nice and busy with my new job, I have 5 shifts next week and I'm glad. So far I like working there, and am doing well...Here is hoping that I can keep it up. Mom was worried that it would bug my feet...It isn't too bad on the feet, but by the end of my shift my knee is swelling so..but eventually it won't, thankfully it's not that bad. Seemed like everyone wanted to take their break at the same time today, so I ended up not getting one...I don't mind once and awhile, but it isn't going to become a regular occurence.

Pat took me out for supper last night and cooked a roast for supper tonight, isn't he sweet.

I have to laugh though, he left part of the inner packing on the roast by accident..it's a good thing he cooked it in the crock pot or else it probably would have burned...

I don't work tommorow, willget done what has to be done and tommorow evening we go to the concert at the beach. Pat is playing so...Would be nice to go early and maybe go for a swim....But Pat is going to have to be in uniform as far as I know so...That's alright, who knows maybe next weekend we can..

Well that is it for now.

Take care All.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

You just might need a little knee rubbing, wink, wink, no seriously, a good knee massage will really help!!!!!Concert at the beach-- now that sounds more like it-- what does Pat play-- who's going to be in concert-- you need to borrow that new digital camera and give us a tour of Cold Lake--- thanks for keeping us informed- love you!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home