Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Eyes


Alright nothing remarkable here right? Right!
This morning when mom popped onto MSN this is the display picture that greeted her along with the tagline, The eyes are the Window to the Soul.

Sh eloved my tag, and instantly after seeing the picture of my eye assumed I had gone to jennah's web site, which I hadn't I just did though..My God that child has the most gorgeous eyes ever, and those who know me well, know I have a fascination for eyes.. these are twop of the pics you will find on Jennah's page.
I had to save them Jen, they are just so beautiful.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Love your post Tammie-- Eyes say so much about a person--- lots of weird coincidences in our blog world, like Jimmy not knowing a member of the band he's joining is the husband of your mom's best friend-- or that Tymber would have pictures of Chris-- i don't even know who she is, and i've longed for more pictures of Chris-- coincidence-- stay tuned for more!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-Ter is my best female friend, and has been liek a sister to me since we were in school...

lovesjazzlovescoffee-they werer blue today so it made for a good shot..they change, and thank you

2:45 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

for those of you who don't know caprlady she is a very sweet woman, a wonderful friend, and it's like I have two mom's because she treats me like a daughter.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi Tammie - maybe you get back into singing soon? I know how music can get into your blood!
Take care - Jim (Fireguy)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home