Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tommorow


Well tommorow Pat has to leave for work early so I will be leaving quite early myself...
I know that I will do fine, I have at least that much faith in myself that I will not go completely blonde as I sometimes do and actually be able to retain some of the information that they are going to try to teach me, and yes I know this was a run on sentence. But you came to my blog to see how I am not correct my spelling grammer or sentence structure. Right?
Anyway, tommorow they will see about getting me on the regular schedule and about getting me a uniform....I'm sorry but brown and orange doesn't do anything for anyone. really who came up with this combination? I really want to know. The question at hand I suppose is, am I nervous? The answer.. A little..I mean come on..other than taking care of kids and berry picking in the summer what have I done that is gona prepare me for this? Except for singing which taught me how to deal with abrassive people...And Yes I can do it without swearing or resorting to physical violence...Oh, come on people have some faith in me..*S*
Anyway..I'll probably blog again later..See ya

4 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thank you mom

8:04 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

You'll be fine babe. Probably the best damned employee they've ever had. Certainly the cutest :) Love ya to bits!

8:06 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thanks Ter*H*

8:12 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Let you in on a secret---after all the years of teaching, i still got butterflies and worries over that first day-- it's normal--- and I have no doubt you'll do just fine--as for correcting grammar and spelling, uh uh--those days are done- not "gonna" do it anymore!! all we care about is YOU--xox

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home