Sunday, July 02, 2006

One More time

Well went to get groceries..didn't close the tail gate good and lost our Watermelon..*L*..t was my fault...Pat didn't let me know that I had to come on the gate hard so...anyway...
Slept better than I usually do which is a plus...
pat asked one of the Sgt.'s to supper but he's busy so it's jus tme and him..Fondue for supper...mmmmmmmm
Watched Date Movie last night..OMG that cat on the toilet is hilarious. Laughed so hard that I cried...
for those of you who don't know I called Mom and Dad when I got in yesterday evening..so Yes I did call!..No worries anybody...
Well I'm gonna get going...Take Care All.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Somewhere in Cold Lake, there is squashed watermelon on the highway- you must have been tired- How was the Edmonton Mall- glad to hear yyou're safe and sound, now we need all the details- at least I do!! love

1:12 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-we ended up spending a few hours with his UNcle instead of going to the Mall, as for details, there isn't really many to give...

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Glad to hear you are there safely. Can you imagine driving behind you guys when the watermelon escaped??? Would have been too funny!!! I am sitting here laughing my fool head off picturing it. Love ya babes!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home