Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm Having One of THOSE Days






Just a few lines ot let everyone know that I'm still kicking...Had a whole day out with friends yesterday, it was nice to be able to eb out with them like that..though the psychic fair was a bust...and it only took us about an hour to pick out a movie at Movie Gallery that two of us had already seen, but enjoyed again anyway, then it was on to Trivia Night, we didn't do bad and I managed to answer one of the beer questions, the question was what singer who did a duet with Willie Nelson (don't remember the name of the song), the year he died?....IF any of you all want to hinder a guess I will answer this in my next entery.Anyway..gonna jet...Take care everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I guess you're having a day!!! The butterfly girl doesn't match the mood of the other pictures though--Not enough information on that question- you must be thinking we're part of the psychic fair-:)

1:34 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

the answer was Ray Charles

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home