Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tofu


What can I say, Coffee flavored, Tofu fudgecicle thingys..yum.
Beautiful Day and I decided to soak up some sun...Let's face it I was starting to glow...
Anyway, tlaked to Pat this morning for a few, he cleaned my room today....
By the way, Happy Father's Day Dad....
Anyone see anything wrong with staying up until 4am if you can't sleep? Isn't it better than just staring at the ceiling all hours of the night? Just Curious.
I love some of these picture that I've been able to find....
I really don't want to go home..Blah..
Oh well..hopefully this week will go well...
I am really hoping it will...
Or at the very least no problems with the kids and Angie gets a babysitter for Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

coffee flavour tofu fudgecicle- are you kidding? Ok with the coffee and fudgecicle, but the tofu part????? How can something sound healthy and non-healthy at the same time-- I much prefer non healthy!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-trust me it was good

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home