Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Morning


Well here we are another day already, it is currently 1:06am, and while most sane people are alredy tucked into the warmth and security of their beds, like the fool I am here I am sitting in front of the computer pounding out a few brief words to say hi, and let ya'll know what I'm up to.
Went to see the new Superman movie, it was good and I am glad that I got to go see it...The plan for tonight(Thursday) is that I am to go play pool as I usually do. It will most likely be an early night.... The true gentlemen that he is, Dave brought me over here to Mom and Dad's and even carried the heavy suitcase up the stairs for me...He isn't coming tommorow night which is kind of a bummer..but he needs his rest and I understand that. Burton is supposed to come play..I hope he does..I have to remember to see if Chuck is gonna come and get us though..if not I will figure something out.....
The girls are really not happy with right now as I am over hear at Mom and Dad's and really the only way they are going to see me again before I leave is if their mom brings them over to see me..two of them are sleeping in my "old" bed tonight.... They were crying when I left....
Anyway..I hear the couching beckoning me to go try to sleep..Take care all, I promise I will continue to keep up with my Blog...Later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home