Monday, June 26, 2006

4 days 'til Friday, then I'm out!



Well the count down is on, my flight is Saturday at 7:15am...am I getting anxious?... A bit..I just wish I felt better right now...headaches...stupid weather...

Anyway...The girls enjoyed their class trips today, and now they are all gone for the night, Britt, has gone to her Dad's, Chelsea has goen to her grandmother's(Rose's) and Chantal has gone to a friends house...I know Britt isn't coming home until Wednesday, not sure about the other two, I am glad to have a bit of peace but I kinda wish they were home too.

I have a couple of boxes ready to send out and a couple of more that i have to get done.... Oh well soon it will be time to go...I ran into Aunt Diane and Uncle Benny Saturday and asked if they could bring me and they siad yes...so BIG shout out to them...

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad to hear they came through for you- one less headache- nice for you to have a break from the girls, but saying good-bye will be hard- Just remember, we'll all be on pins and needles till you land safely and arrive-- so find a few minutes to keep us posted- we're only a click away--- love you tam

2:34 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Nice picture tammie-

8:10 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

glad you like the picture nannan, and I promise I will make sure that I let you all know how the flight and all goes.

Mom-I know you've been working your butts off...if anyone wonders why you don't have one..wellhey you didn't have one before either....

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home